- Where is it and how would you get there from where you live?
- Why did the National Park Service choose this location?
- What would you do if you visited the park?
- Why is it important to commemorate the struggle for equal rights?
Read the timeline half of the map (.pdf or online), then choose one section to research further. Search for the event or person on this website and elsewhere. Prepare a brief presentation on the person/event using primary sources.
The last section on the timeline talks about today. Answer the last two questions posed there and add them to your presentation.
- What would the reformers from Seneca Falls do today to contribute toward a future of equality?
- What will you do?
What other observations, reflections or questions does this source inspire? Let us know!