- Gauchos, Argentina
- Grandma’s Toilet
- Lessons for My Community
- Little Rory Borealis
- Twentieth-century transportation
- What do you hear?
- What is the difference between then and now?
- Where do people work?
- How is work different now than in the past?
- Where is the history in a name?
- What shared traditions make your family special?
- Why do we have a day off from school?
- How does a tradition become a holiday?
KidCitizen digital interactive episodes
- What Are Primary Sources?
- A Bird’s Eye View: Wondering with Maps
- Capture the Flag
- Children in Action
- A Close Look at the Miyatake Family
- Community Helpers
- Congress and Milk
- National Parks
- Rosa Parks: A Proud Daughter
- Welcome to Congress
Kindergarten Historians: Primary Sources in an Early Elementary Classroom Teaching with the Library of Congress March 12, 2013
Kindergarten Historians video
Picture Books & Primary Sources AASL blog posts by Tom Bober
Primary Sources for the Primary Classroom Teaching with the Library of Congress blog posts